Careers with Weinstein Hospice
Weinstein Hospice is a not-for-profit organization offering a comprehensive array of services for adults who wish to manage their end-of-life health care needs in their homes. Our experienced team of healthcare professionals and trained volunteers are dedicated to alleviating pain and managing symptoms that interfere with the quality of living.
Atlanta is one of very few communities to have a home-based not-for-profit Jewish hospice. Since 1999, Weinstein Hospice has served over 1,300 families in our community with individualized homecare so patients can be among the people and things they love.
Working With Us
Join our rewarding work environment and you will enjoy:
- More than just a job but a community of equally dedicated professionals
- Generous benefits, compensation and advancement opportunities
- A friendly atmosphere of helpful colleagues and accessible management
- Contributing new ideas to benefit residents an fellow staff members
- Feeling satisfied from making a difference in the lives of others
Positions That May Be Available
Positions with Weinstein Hospice may include; and all other Jewish Home Life Communities that may be available include:
We employ full-time, part- time and PRN (as needed) staff members. Different shifts are available.
For their commitment to helping Weinstein Hospice provide exceptional care, our staff is appreciated and supported by management.
We celebrate those contributions with:
- Departmental Appreciation Days
- Monthly Staff Birthday Luncheons
- Annual Staff Appreciation Day (includes a meal and gifts)
- Annual Staff Recognition Dinner (for staff members with five plus years of service)
- Annual Holiday Gift
Below are some of the highlights available to full-time staff:
- Medical Insurance with Prescription Benefit (cost varies according to chosen plan)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tax-Deferred Annuity (paid by staff member)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Plans
All staff members enjoy the following featured benefits:
- Direct Deposit
- Conveniently located on public transportation line
- Free on-site parking
- Discount on food purchased in our cafeteria
How to Apply
View and print our required application by clicking here.
Applications are accepted at the reception desk, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. You can also email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 404.751.2258.
For More Information
Find out more about other positions with other Jewish Home Life Communities.
Thank you for considering Weinstein Hospice as your place of employment. Weinstein Hospice is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all employment practices. We are a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.