Weinstein Hospice provides speakers for various groups and organizations throughout the Metro Atlanta area. The speakers who participate in this vital community program are highly trained and committed professionals. Many speak from their own experiences – all from their hearts.
Community Speakers Bureau
Our speakers deliver presentations to a variety of audiences including faith communities, workplaces, professional associations, civic clubs, public libraries, senior centers and other community groups who are interested. Whether you want something informative, inspiring, or entertaining, we can design a presentation to meet your needs. Here is a sampling of some of the topics we can present for your group:
- Something for Everyone – The Weinstein Hospice & Palliative Care Programs Overview
- Tips for Caregivers
- Advance Care Planning – The Gift You Can Give
- Get Involved for a Good Cause
- Volunteer Opportunities for Anyone
- Lighten Up with Laughter
- Navigating the Journey Workshops
- Aging Gracefully Series
If you represent a hospital or facility seeking continuing education for your staff, we offer several interesting topics to expand your knowledge and skills. Workshops and seminars can be designed to meet the needs of your clinical staff and customized to fit your audience.
Frequently requested topics include:
- Care at End of Life Series
- The Dying Process
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Nutrition and Hydration
- Calm in the Midst of the Storm
- Grief and Bereavement for the Professional Caregiver
- Advance Directives in the Care Setting
- Hospice and Palliative Care Overview
To request a speaker contact us online or give us a call at (404) 352-4308.